Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Laundry Tarts Sweet Spot stain remover ~ Review

The Sweet Spot Stain Remover from The Laundry Tarts is nothing short of a miracle stain remover packed into a small little bar.

Handmade and developed by two business partners with products which  never cease to amaze me.  This stain stick is what really started my love affair with all of TLT's products.  What can I say, these products are beyond amazing and THEY WORK!

The sweet spot stain remover works on everyday stains, from grease stains, crayons, pretty much anything you can stain, this stick will get it out.  Our primary use for it is on our cloth diapers.  Since beginning to use it in the Fall of 2011, not one cloth diaper has a stain.

Ingredients;
- Spanofied coconut/canola oil
- Rosemary extract

Yet again, all natural ingredients you can find in your kitchen!

I really want to test the power of this stain stick, so I searched high and low for a used cloth diaper that was in need of some good old TLC.  The diaper I received was brown.  I ran it through with our regular cloth diaper wash and no change, I sunned it on a bright sunny day, and still nothing.  That's when Sweet Spot came onto the scene.

I used the Sweet Spot stain remover on the entire diaper, threw it in the wash with our soiled diapers and was amazed that it was noticeably whiter.  I repeated the process and this diaper is now as white as I can get it.  I wish I'd have taken a before picture in hindsight.

The Sweet Spot stain remover always surprises me.  When diapers have sat in a wet-bag for 48 hours, you would assume the stains have set in.  With a little soak in hot water and a quick lather from Sweet Spot, it's guaranteed to lift potential stains.  In my experience it's work each and every time; without fail.

This is a must have for your laundering needs which compliments TLT's amazing lineup of products.

Thanks again Tarts for yet another amazing product that 100% natural, as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment