Thursday, March 22, 2012

Slowing Down Success

Recently I announced that Barnyard Bummz fitted diapers would soon be available at the Extraordinary Baby Shoppe.  After much thought, reflection and some solid business advice from, I have decided that my path for now is to stay the course on my own.  

Stocking an incredible shoppe like EBS is a dream come true, however I run a one Mama shop and personally perform all cutting, sewing and snapping.  Stocking a store with such a large fan base would be near impossible for me to keep up with.

The sourcing of fabrics, pre-washing, cutting and the hum of my sewing machine is where I am happiest.  I'm a WAHM and I love it!  I have not ruled out wholesaling for the future, but when I do, it will likely be to a smaller store in order to keep up with supply and demand.

I love working one-on-one with each and every one of my customers and will continue to produce the highest-quality cloth diapers I can!  You have all inspired me and I look forward to our on-going relationship.

With warmth,
Lee Hazelton
Owner/Operator
Barnyard Bummz

No comments:

Post a Comment